EXPERT TECHNICAL ADVICE
Cabaret Level 4 Care Chair
The Cabaret chair is a multi positional multi adjustable chair which can accommodate over 90% of the population.
The Cabaret is available as a fully manual chair operated by levers and gas springs, or each of the functions can be operated electrically with the control by a handset.
As such the chair is suitable for those with complex needs and suitable for home, nursing and residential environments.
The Cabaret can also be ordered in any technical fabric for the outer but we recommend the use of 4 way stretch fabric on all the cushioning to maintain the integrity of any pressure relief and not to compromise the comfort of the chair. Additional options provide excellent postural support and pressure management making the Cabaret a class leading chair.
- Independent Tilt in Space
- Adjustable Back Angle
- Adjustable Upper Back profile
- Adjustable Seat Depth
- Adjustable Seat Width
- Adjustable Arm Height
- Adjustable and removable footplate
- Telescopic extending legrest
- Removable arms for side transfer
- Removable seat cushion
- Ultima vinyl Crib 5 with vapour permeable fabric on all contact surfaces
- Medium risk visco foam on all contact surfaces
- Manual and Electric control options
Sizing chair range – shown in inches
|Seat height to footplate:||16 – 21|
|Seat width:||16 – 22|
|Seat depth:||18 – 22|
|Arm height:||7 – 12|
|Back angle:||Recline 30|
|Tilt in space:||30|
|Overall width:||27 (minimum)|
|Weight Capacity:||25 stone|