EXPERT TECHNICAL ADVICE
The Affinity Mediatric Chair has a weight capacity of 25 or 35stone and uses the reliable BLTR mechanisms.
This gives the user separate control of the Back angle, Leg rest, Tilt and Rise functions of the chair. The chair is designed with a low construction height which allows for thick seat cushioning for extra comfort and longevity. The removable seat system allows the provision of all of the pressure management solutions.
- BLTR action with separate control of Back, Leg, Tilt and Rise functions
- Ultima vinyl Crib 5 with waterproof vapour permeable 4 way stretch fabric on all contact surfaces
- Removable seat quilt system giving access to the seat foam block
- 20 stone extra heavy duty leg rest
- Flat vertical lift if required
Sizing chair range – shown in inches
|Seat height:||16 – 22|
|Seat width:||18 – 30|
|Seat depth:||18 – 26|
|Back height:||27 – 33|
|Back angle:||40 plus 30 tilt|
|Overall width:||Seat width plus 9|
|Overall height:||Seat height plus back height minus 3|
The Mediatric chair shown on this page is the Affinity style chair. It is possible to make any style of chair using the mediatric 25 and 35 stone BLTR mechanisms.