EXPERT TECHNICAL ADVICE
Affinity Bariatric Porter
The Affinity Bariatric Porter has a weight capacity of 40 or 50 stone and uses the reliable BLTR actions.
This gives the user separate control of the Back angle, Leg rest, Tilt and Rise functions of the porter chair. With chairs of this weight capacity the portering aspect is to allow the chair to be moved around without the user in the chair. It would be very difficult for 2 carers to move the chair with a 50 stone occupant.
- BLTR action with separate control of Back, Leg, Tilt and Rise functions
- Ultima vinyl Crib 5 with waterproof vapour permeable 4 way stretch fabric on all contact surfaces
- Removable seat quilt system giving access to the seat foam block
- 4″ dia swivel castors with braked rear castors
- 25 stone extra heavy duty leg rest
- Flat vertical lift if required
Sizing chair range – shown in inches
|Seat height:||16 – 22|
|Seat width:||24 – 34|
|Seat depth:||18 – 26|
|Back height:||27 – 33|
|Back angle:||40 plus 30 tilt|
|Overall width:||Seat width plus 9|
|Overall height:||Seat height plus back height minus 3|
The Bariatric Porter shown on this page is the Affinity style chair. It is possible to make any style of chair using the BLTR Porter action but consideration should be given to the width of the arm assuming the Porter chair will have to go through doors.